That sums up why i haven't written a post in soooooooo long.... i feel like i am just running and not sure where I am running to or from.
Jake turned 10 March 31, 2009 and had a great birthday party.... chocolate fountain with all the dippings. Double digits.... time flies and I am sad to say he is a big boy and becoming a MAN!!!! UGGGGG
So April was a good month. East spent in Las Vegas with Jakob, Danny lee, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Aunt Becky and Uncle Rick. Nice family gathering. I went to the pool and lost money....... Jake went to pool with me and did more sight seeing then me. Went to Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon with grandparents. I been there and saw that all once..........
Baseball season is here again. Jake is on the Mets this year in the Minor League. So we are in full practice and game mode. I should charge him for gas and or get a cab Meter.........
May 1, 2, and 3rd was Oliver the musical. Jake played a orphan this year and was busy singing and dancing. Food Glorious Food!!!! he did a great job and always makes me proud.
I had a chance to spend time with Carol and Emerson and Ella for a whole week!!! that was GLORIOUS! they are getting so big and Beautiful. Lesley and Matt came home for a weekend so we all had a great time together. Love seeing my friends and Love that Emily is back home............
Now I am counting down the weeks until school is out.... 3 more weeks until the summer and Cabrera Country Club Pool will be open and I will be there daily!!!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment