Friday, March 11, 2011

diet challege

So this week is a start of a new me...... ok, not really. I am starting another diet challenge and so far so good..... I like the tuesday weigh in so after a weekend of fat I can take a day or two to starve back to either losing a lb or even. I am also starting a new hobby of purse parties.. i love keeping myself busy and with something i love love love.
The boys are great. Basketball is over for galesburg, but doesn't stop my man to asking me out on a date. I say YES, what are we going to do. DINNER AND A BASKETBALL GAME!!! go peoria central and rock island!!! at least i get dinner out of it right? Jake is going to be 12 and is already a man, he is doing so well with being responsible and helping out! man i love that boy!!!! Will started swim lessons and loves loves loves it! he goes under and waves to his fans that come to watch!!! we are getting ready for big vacation to MEXICO!!! yay!!!

3 comments:

Sarah and Kieran said...

i started weight watchers a couple weeks ago. i weigh in on thursday right before i drink myself into a stupor for the weekend! :)

The Armstrong Family said...

LOL...we all think alike!! I like to weigh on Mondays!!!!

The Armstrong Family said...

oops...I meant Wednesdays!!! Can you tell it is MOnday? Lol. im still drunk. :)