So we went to mexico for Spring break 2011...... who's idea was that to join spring breakers in cancun,...... it was nice, relaxing, beautiful and a all around good time. the downfalls!!!! NOISE, music, drunk college kids, a kid falling off a 20ft high up hot tub to the tile stairs below, need i say more.
My brother joined and we all had a great family vacation. My parents and ryan and I with the two kids had a adjoining room, that is nice. Will loved the warm weather and loves being outside. Jake got to try zip-lining, it was a blast.
I also decided when my kids are ready for spring break, I will be that mother that goes along. A. to enjoy the vacation and B. to be there if he takes a trip to the hospital!!!!! If Jake is anything like me, he will for sure be in the hospital!!!!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment