Thursday, November 13, 2008

NEW!!!

OK, I am so sorry for know update...... Emily reminded me tonight as I was in the sweat shop that my last post said NOTHING NEW and HELLO Ella Grace Krisher is NEW!!!! So there is my new news.

Other things that are new in our world. Jake was Indiana Jones for Halloween, pictures..... will come by next Halloween....... Jake needs to learn to do that for me. That was two weeks ago....... then Nov. 1st I went to a weiner roast (no weiners there), they served pork no messing with weiners. Danielle was Jason, Emily and I's designated driver..... Jakob and Seth were at Nana's and Papa's for the evening....... Fun times had by all.

Last weekend Shannon and TJ had a Holiday Party.... Martini's and Wine!!!! Let's just say that the other ordained minister that was there married me off! Yay for me......... not so much for the poor guy who had to marry me. OH and I went to a psychic that morning.... No worries my friends....... no worries. What she had to say is way to much for this blog. Call me if you need to know or at the Ho Ho HO I will tell you all.

Tennis last night..... LOST big time! This weekend we have Birthday's to celebrate.... Alison, Brenda and Jaci all have birthday's in the next week. Yay for them! Danielle, Tommy and Zach had a birthday the first week of November and last sat. Yay to all those older then me and a few (2 younger)!!! I know who you all are.

Look forward to seeing Carol, Shawn, Emerson and Ella next weekend and all my friends and family over Thanksgiving and of course look forward to My BIRTHDAY!!! it is a national holiday! then of course HO HO HO 3rd annual! can't wait.

XOXO Gossip Girl

No comments: