OK, so besides stealing pictures from Megan's blog here is an update........ Jake and I have been busy with what can he possibly be for Halloween. First it was Indiana Jone's! then it was a scary guy and now we are back to Indiana Jones..... so I hope this one stays! I am tired of ruining clothes for this Halloween already.
Last week Megan, Emily and I started walking...... have not lost ONE POUND!!!! Surgery is next!
SO last weekend Susie was in town and I met up with D and J for there anniversary, which is tomorrow!! 13 YEARS....... that maybe unlucky! we will just have to see. Let's just say that D is no longer a DUD, she wanted to stay out and J wanted to go home........ I was impressed. Susie and I had fun as usual sat. night....... I at least had someone to listen to my IPod when I got home!
SO here is the pictures I stole. One of Jake carving his pumpkin and I did help. But, other's like to post the picture of me when I was THIRSTY!!!! Then one of Him and his buddy at the Fall Fest! I love seeing them say JAKOB JAKOB JAKOB!!!! Then one of me and My BFF!!!
I will try and put my own pictures up soon........ Doubtful!
2 comments:
Alyssa:
I'm glad you are enjoying my blog. Thank you for being such a good friend to Zach. Friends are such a wonderful part of our lives, I hope you two always stay in touch. Take care and give Jakob a hug for me.
girl - something new has to be happenin....update, please! and i CANNOT WAIT for the Ho,Ho,Ho Party...see you at thanksgiving, too, i hope!
Post a Comment