Friday, January 30, 2009

JAN. 2009

Thank goodness it is almost over..... It has been COLD, more like artic! I have been turning white from being soooooo cold!!!!!!

Ok, my dad turned the big 56 this week and we celebrated by me eating tons at club 41. We are heading to a casino on sat. to celebrate a bit more.

So besides the cold weather and me not feeling like doing much Jan. was a start of my diet. I am in a challange with a few friends and it has been rough!!! i cut out reg. fountain pop! i have not had but one sip from jake and it is hard hard hard!!! I have tried to cut out alcohol. so my life has been boring! i have had 2 beers all month! no LIE! I have been excercising and journaling my calories that i intake and work off my body!!!! it is tough. I am doing a bit of Wii Fit at Emily's and beating her bad!! ok, not at all!
I am working hard on winning this competition. i can say that since it is for money I will try to win and will try to forget how hard it is to diet. I feel for Oprah!

So that is all for this Month! i can only hope next month will be more exciting.
i should post before and after pictures on me in a bikini!!! kidding.

No comments: