So here is the last months break down........ READY!!! it is EXCITING!!!!
The first weekend I helped with registration for baseball, Cal Ripken baseball season is here and on its way........ That was Friday night. Then Jake and I went home and at 3:30am I hear a coughing sound....... PUKE all over Jake's bed and he was sitting up confused, ahhhhh my poor baby. So I woke up and cleaned him up and put him nicely in my bed..... Sat. was a busy day, registration, Hunter and Payton's 5th Birthday Carnival and probably dinner and a movie..... well, lets just say the chicken and noodle soup at 11:00am didn't stay down and he was off to laying around all day and not feeling so well. Poor baby Jake. So Sunday we rested and left the house for a bit, since Jake was getting antsy and the weather was so nice on Sat. and he had to stay in bed.
The next weekend was a fun filled weekend. I had pre-school screening's at school so I worked late Thursday and so Friday I was off early. It was nice since I wanted to be at Jake's Valentine's party for a bit and then off to the airport to go to Dallas, Texas! I went to see my brother and be there for Scott lewis's Birthday dinner and celebration. It was a great evening. I have never had Sushi and It was awesome, really nice restaurant and then to a great bar. Then Danny showed me real Dallas FUN! Saturday we came home to have dinner with the family at mom's and then met Susie and her boyfriend Kye at Fat Fish. Then Emily and MC came to meet us too. SO it was a WHOLE lot of excitement and FUN!!!!! Sunday Jake and I went to the chocolate fest in Galesburg with mom and dad and Danny lee. It was yummy! then I went to Alison and Jordan's to hold Grae for a long time, she is precious! Then it was off to meet Susie and Kye for one last evening of Sunday Funday before they left town. Danny got lucky and had Jake at my house for come Wii game time..... He was thrilled!
Monday, Jake went to Pizza House to make a Pizza in a Taste Of Galesburg class ran by the city. He really enjoys cooking and it was neat for him to be back in the back area making pizza!
Jake and I had to say our sad good-bye's to danny who was heading back to Texas.... I wish he lived closer or could stay for weeks at a time........
Then I needed to rest from my long weekend........
Feb. 17 Emily, me, and Katie and Dan Perez all went to the Jason Mraz show in Dekalb. It was a great time. I always have fun with those three...... They are a hoot and I am sure they would say the same about me...........
My diet went a bit down hill last week, i ate out 5 times and had went to the chocolate fest...... most was some great Mexican food, but it was not low in calories...............
Last weekend I went to dinner with my mom, dad, jake and emily.... then emily, jake and I went to bowl a few games.... Emily and I should be on a league.... 150 games... I bowled a 159 with three strikes in a row. I must of got that from my dad. We had a lucky charm with us. Alison and Grae came to see us bowl, it was Grae's one month birthday and emily and i passed her back and forth between frames. She loved it I am sure..........
Then sat. Emily and jake and i went to the Reid's to hang out and play Rock Band. Of course i was a singing queen!!!!! Emily on the drums and Bryce on the guitar. It was awesome..... Then we were done and Jason needed his time to practice all by himself.... so cute! Danielle and Michelle and I went to see He's just not that into you.......Story of my life! Or as bryce said later, I am not into them. Thanks Bryce!
We also welcomed Ryan Leo Danielson to the bunch this month. He is a bundle of joy. Jake and i went to visit at the hospital and everyone looked great. Amy looked great after just having a baby. I am sure I did not look like that.
Jakes School auction was last night and I always have a good time trying to win things........ This time I was showing Emily and Megan how to be a bit more aggressive in the silent auction world! I love those things and then the joy of winning is even better. Jake wanted way to much, but settled for no homework pass. I of course wanted my homeroom basket I helped put together, with the class donations, Katie's Cooks and Company's donations, my mom and Peggy's Donation, Megan's craft donation to put it all together and then Danielle helping me craft it all up to make it pretty. I wanted it all back, so i bid and won at the last second. YAY!
This week Carol and Emerson and Ella are home!!!! YAY, i can't wait to see them and hold Ella. I am sure that will consume my whole week. Well, beside coloring my grey's (SHHHH) and playing my normal Wed. night tennis and making Jake do his homework and feeding Jake and Jake's guitar and performing arts and his bowling....... wow, jake is busy then me sometimes!
I hope all is well with everyone else..... March seems pretty exciting too, Jake TURNS 10!!! St. Patty's day, comedy in Galesburg, Jake sings at a hockey game with his school choir, Bunco...... I am sure I will come up with something else too.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
W.O.W....I am exhausted after reading that
Post a Comment