Ok, so instead of monthly post I am going to try weekly. Lets just say TRY!!!!
This week is a not so great one.... EMily and danielle are in Maui!!! i sooooooooo sooooooo soooooo wanted to go, but since I only have three more months of work until summer that is hard to say I need a week off to go to HAWAII!!!! So they got on an American Airlines flight and since my brother knows most, lets say they were hooked up!!! love danny lee........ love the benefits, but love him more... Now on to not liking him for a minute....
He is leaving for a cruise on Sat. So way to many people are vacationing and I am still in Galesburg!
Other news this week. My mom left Wells Fargo and she sounds great and it seems that it all went better then expected. She will be at F & M bank for all your mortgage needs. She is still the best wherever she goes......
Jake is busy with ISAT testing this week. Snacks packed that are healthy all week and keeping me on my toes. Setting his alarm to get up BEFORE ME!!!! to brush his teeth, get dressed, put on deodorant, comb his hair, spray some cologne on.... i said do you have a girlfriend and he said NO i just am a MAN!!!! whooooooooo slow down there! He will be ten in a few weeks, but not a MAN yet. I need a man before he becomes a man!!!!
work is the same, work. I love my job!
Last week, carol, emerson and ella were home. That was a great week! i got to spend lots of time with them and enjoyed every minute. COme home SOON!!!
So tomorrow I am going to bob and tom's comedy tour with Brenda, Nate, April, Jim, Jenn, BJ, ALison, Jordan, Jaci, Keisa, Dusty and Kim. It should be a great time. I love to laugh!!!!!
Jake sings at the hockey game in the quad cities sunday! He is singing with his school choir! He sure knows how to keep me on my toes and busy.
Maybe a picture will be posted next week.... don't get your hopes up!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the weekly updates! I need a vacation too....not until June! If you need to get away....always remember us here in the South! ANYTIME! Love ya!
Post a Comment