Wednesday, September 2, 2009

back to work and school

Ok, so its been a while.....

i am back to work and jake started 5th grade!!! WOW!!! Junior high next year.
i am tired, but hanging in there at work. I eat all day and it gets me through.

We are still working hard on the house on West st. I hope to be moved in by Oct. I HOPE!!!!! still a few rooms to work on and carpet needs ordered and delivered and put in. so we will see.

Jake and I had a great summer.
Baseball, guitar, kids on campus, college for kids, swimming, walks and all that fun stuff. We spent time in Dallas/Fort worth with uncle danny and my parents and then went and spent time in Oklahoma with the krishers. Then I spent time in St. Louis with Megan and Doug and then to end that trip with a girls weekend with Lesley, carol and emily and Me! Fun times.

August I went to chicago for a training and Ryan went with me and we got to find out the sex of our baby!!!
Then Jake and I went to Michigan to spend time with the Johnson's! fun times yet again.


No comments: