Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Finally
I know I am finally back to blogging.... i say that and then will forget for another 6 months. So A lot has changed since sept. I have a new guy, I will post pictures at some point. William Daniel Hart was born and what a blessing he is to our new family! Jake adores him and Ryan is such a new and different man! He is a great DAD! So we had a big trip in November... i need to add those pictures of My mom, dad, jake and my brother in Bahamas. Then the holidays and then William came in Jan. and I was home for two months! what a joy that was. Now back to work and will only have five more weeks then off for the summer! Love that. I Promise to add pictures and post more. hopefully before June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see more pics!!!! I will be back in July and I am looking forward to meeting William (and seeing you too :)
Post a Comment