My life has been hectic the last few weeks. so No blogging for me........ I am thinking i will do some this week. I have new pictures to add....... so keep watching for them.
Lets just say that I have been stressed at work and then every night it seems that Jake and i have millions of things to do. My brother was in town this last week and Scott Lewis. So besides Jake's activities, my activities, work, and other things that come up unannounced it was one crazy week. Not to mention my chemical levels were low..... PMSing......... so I am down here with my McDonald's monopoly cards in hand and thought ok, i will blog a bit. so if you all throw away your monopoly cards, stop, send them my way. I feel the need to WIN something..........
off to Jake's last baseball game and April's Halloween party, Jami and Jenni wish you were there........... (maybe you will surprise me)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment