First, here are the rules of the game:1. Link to the person that tagged you. Sarah, The weary Irish traveller2. Mention the rules.3. Tell six (6) quirky, yet boring and unspectacular details about yourself.4. Tag other bloggers by linking to them. Im going to tag 4 people....you can do however many you choose.5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.
1. I have to go to the bathroom a few times (3 to 4 times) before I go to bed........ then I wake up to go in the middle of the night, unless exhausted............ then i pee the bed (done this without drinking, Les. and em. remember Hawaii?) If drinking WATCH OUT!!!!
2. Not sure if quirky! Love fountain pop, taco bell, jimmy johns.......... to the point of I will not date a man if he doesn't approve.... Hello, I am SINGLE!!!!!
3. I feel guilty guilty guilty about sometimes NOTHING at all. Hello, all my good friends no this and if i ask have i done something or is something wrong they sometimes ignore me, because they no my problem......... D saw me the other day and said are you ok, you haven't called to make sure i am not mad at you..........
4. My filter is WEAK!!!! i tend to talk and then go OH NO! Open mouth insert foot!
5. I have a routine when getting ready and do not like to skip any steps: shower, wash hair, then body, then rinse, then conditioner, then face wash and then rinse again. towel for hair and body. contacts in, then face lotions and creams, then lotion for body, then dress, then brush teeth and then powder face and then brush hair, then spray perfume and put jewls. on and then done......
6. I drive so much for work that i often just go through country rodes and follow my compass..... i get to where i am going, just may take longer.
I know these may not be quirky, but I am sure tomorrow on my drive through country rodes I will think of 6 or 7 or 8 really good ones..........
I tag: Jami, Alison, Carol, and Jenni
Not sure how to add links so just go to my list of friends and you will see their links.......
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU'RE CORKY! what the heck! i know i'm not supposed to correct your spelling... but geez. that was FUN-NY!
GREEEAT, now I am craving Taco Bell and a fountain diet coke from Steak and Shake....Taco Bell has Pepsi products....CRAP
Yes, DON'T correct my spelling. you know that makes me crazy....... hahahaha yes, taco bell has pepsi products and that is CRAP! i deal with it though at least five times a week.....
Post a Comment