Monday, August 4, 2008

I am BLOGGING!!! Now anything can happen!

OK, so I am now up to the year 2008. I have internet at home....... yes, I said it. I have the internet at home. There are many reasons I did not before. Reason #1 MONEY, Reason #2 I have it at work, Reason #3 it can sometimes lead me to not do anything, but get on the internet, Reason #4 Jakob wouldn't share the internet. Need I go on............ So with Jakob getting older and enjoying youtube and other sights that can lead him to believe he is indiana jones..... yes, if you were at emily's parents last friday you would of witnessed it. I thought, or lets just say my parents thought he needed it at home. so here we are. I have to say that if you read my blog you better not tell me what I have misspelled or how bad my grammer is, just let me blog. so i enjoy reading others blogs and I am sure you will enjoy reading mine. well, maybe you will enjoy it. So for anyone that needs an update on me and jake, here it is. we still live in galesburg, i am single, jake is 9 and our health is good. there you have it.



SO here is where I begin. I will get pictures when I can figure out how to get my docking station for my camera set up to this computer. SO that will be a LONG TIME FROM NOW.........

ok, i will set a estimated date to August 10, 2008...................

4 comments:

Warner said...

I think the world just stopped turning!!! I can't believe you set up a blog. I'm excited to keep up w/ the Cabrera's this way.

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

Jamie doesn't even know the HALF of it!! Spread your news of when hell foze over! :-) We all might actually get to see pictures over the last year! WOW! SHOCK!

Sharing the Blessings said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Can't believe you've joined it.

Megan's Munchkins said...

I am TOTALLY cracking up!! This is going to be soooo much fun!! Count me in as an official blog stalker!!