Monday, August 25, 2008

What a week.....

DON'T YOU ALL LOVE THIS PICTURE OF MY MOM ON A ROLLAR COASTER AT DISNEY?

Ok, so my last blog was about st. anthony and so far........ NOTHING!!!!!!!!
I will keep praying to him and maybe someday................

Work work work last week and that was about it. Played tennis wed..... the ladies i think were trying to hurt me. I couldn't breath and the sweetest lady on another court was playing hard ball and one came right over and SMACK!!!!!! on my cheek. my partner at the time was staring at me while i was in middle of conversation and gave me a stare that should of told me to DUCK!!!! SMACK! i am fine. I was overally dramatic, but sruvived.

Jake went with jaci and parker to Peoria on Thursday and had a blast. They went to a museum and coldstone. That day was also Peggy and Amy's Birthday! happy birthday........ I have amy's present sitting in my kitchen and peggy's she will get soon.

Friday was yummy hideout with Alison and all her kids.... hahaha Kidding alison. It was just Halle and Kamden. Then Jaci and Parker and my parents. Of course they have to go to dinner with us. then we went to jaci, minus the parents and had a few beers to take the edge off. Alison had to just watch us take the edge off....... so sorry.......

Then sat. jake and I woke up and went to six flags. YAY! we had a blast. hardly any lines and we loved riding the rides. Then stayed at a hotel there and woke up the next morning and went to Breakfast/Lunch with a old co-worker. She just moved there with her husband and she will be missed. then magic house and of course bribed him with coldstone to get him out of there.

Then we stopped at the container store because oprah told me to and as i told jakob me and oprah are 1! then we stopped at megan and dougs to catch up. love seeing them and catching up from the last 8 or so months. then we promise to see each other soon and 8 months down the rode another catch up. I wish i had my camera so i could show you how cute her family is. sunday funday for them and i was jealous.

I did have my camera at six flags, but pictures again are my downfall. 2009 you will all see them.

Then the BIG first day of 4th grade. Jake had a BLAST! he has his 2 best friends from 3rd grade in his class and his teacher let them sit next to each other..... so lets see if they are moved by tomorrow. i also had my first day in a new school and i loved every minute of meeting new kids and staff. I also loved the hug I got from Mazi and telling everyone that i know Carol and her family from there..........

NEWS:
THE BIG NEWS THIS WEEK UNCLE DANNY IS COMING INTO TOWN...... just for two nights so only tomorrow will i get to sit close and hug him all night long.
Happy birthday to Megan Kane today!
Happy first day of school to Parker and Braden!
Seth and Jason are Junior highers....... do I need to have a talk with them.......
Labor day is this weekend and I think we should celebrate.........
Madison sent me a card today.... i love hearing from her.

1 comment:

Megan's Munchkins said...

thankyou thankyou and hilarious post......