
OK, so call me crazy..... well, don't do that....... I want to start this lovely week off by helping a good cause....... Call me OPRAH!!!!
I was watching Oprah last week and she had the Gates on her show talking of American education. We all know how much I learned in school and that I alone can be the reason to show all how the school system is.......... My mother can account and all my close friends can too. My grammer, my english, my math, my science, my FAMILY VIDEO Quiz!!!! Need I go on. I took French for two years and when I went there I couldn't even order a water..... hello, i am not the brightest! BUT, I am a reverend and have my masters... just be lucky i counsel and not teach.... enough about me.
I took this quiz in math and did fairly well. i was suprised. I PASSED!!!!! so I want you all to take a stand for our kids sakes. do you want your children to turn out like me..... don't answer that.
DON'T CLICK THE PICTURE GO HERE: http://www.greatschools.net/content/actionForEducation.page
No comments:
Post a Comment