
OK, i am annoyed. Which happens easily. I recieved the cord to hook my camera up to the computer, now i have NOOOOOOO clue how to get the pictures to go from the camera to the computer.......... i will have to call kodak and ask this stupid question later. so pictures will be when i become smarter then the camera.
Well for the time being here is Jakob at Lesley's beautiful wedding.Jake is all signed up for fourth grade. Mrs. Archer is his new teacher and I have heard great things about her. I hope they get along great and become a good pair. He is at a age where he hears things about these teachers so I hope he just learns to start fresh and not make judgement.............
OH the BIG NEWS of the day.........
Karen is a big ?? today. I think she may hit me if i announce her age. We will be having dinner tonight at landmark if any of my stalkers needs to know......... .I cooked corn on the cob, zucchini salad, cottage cheese and garden tomato's, and jake did his george forman grill for hamburgers last night to celebrate at my house. it was a YUMMY supper.
I think that is all the news of the week.
We did go to Jason Mauldens birthday (keisa's son) on tuesday. swimming at the hawthorne with parker and the reid boys. I wish i had my camera because the slide that you have to take a bucket of water up to make sure it stays wet was a hoot and a hollow......... that is why we love cabrera country club.
NEWS: Karens Birthday
Warners were home Monday on Madisons birthday and I got to get them from the train station.
Jami got a brand new ENCLAVE it is beautiful
Jason's birthday party
Jake register to 4th grade............
My eye is red and maybe infected.........
3 comments:
I can help you with your camera. It's so easy you will feel like you shouldn't have gotten your masters!
DARN IT.. weren't you supposed to call me and remind me of jason's bday party. I'M BUMMED...that i missed it. NEXT TIME CALL ME! Sorry Keisa.. (i know jason doesnt' care!)
it's ok emily, but you really would've enjoyed the slide!!
Post a Comment