Ok, so i am sitting here waiting the arrival of my biggest fans from Kansas! so I thought I would update my blog. SO the weekend went by FAST! Friday I was off from work so jake and i had a great day of kids on campus and lunch with my favorite fans from oklahoma. Then played with Emerson May!!!! fun fun fun. I could not get enough of her this weekend. can she move in with me? Jakes wonderful and growing cousins were in town, so Megan and Dylan came over for playing and pizza. Since they are teenagers, i left them so i can have some adult time. went out on the town for a bit, got to see Dr. Walker Anglin, Jon Twitty and Shawn K. they are fun fun fun. oh, except when they went home early. Then sat. was paying the price that beer does. layed around and then went to see Carol and Emerson May. I got to spend time with them and emily and Staci, who i haven't seen in ages. she looks great after having three beautiful children. Loved to see her daughters and her. was well worth getting off the couch. so sat. night i was exhausted and went straight to bed. I am getting old. Sunday I again got to see my Emerson May and carol. I was sad saying good bye to them. i hate seeing them leave. but jake and i went to Ava's birthday party and felt a little better. I love spending time with all my friends. I also got to see Nicole and her three beautiful children and it was nice to see them and hear about her life. I wish we could do that more. Then i had the pleasure of seeing all my other friends and their wonderful children. Brenda and her two, love them and that brenda makes me laugh about as much as i make myself laugh. Ava had a great birthday party and i am sure amy is exhuasted. I can't say enough about all my great friends.
so to end the sunday funday i went to alison and jordans and drank myself silly. jake went to the danielson's to watch the game and he didn't want to come home since he loves it there. so i had some adult time..........
NEWS:
Emily started her job today, i hope she LOVES it.
Carol, shawn and emerson may left to go home...... sad.......
alison is probably exhuasted from me keeping her up all night, sorry.......
lets see anymore good stuff...........
let me add a photo...... from 2006
so to end the sunday funday i went to alison and jordans and drank myself silly. jake went to the danielson's to watch the game and he didn't want to come home since he loves it there. so i had some adult time..........
NEWS:
Emily started her job today, i hope she LOVES it.
Carol, shawn and emerson may left to go home...... sad.......
alison is probably exhuasted from me keeping her up all night, sorry.......
lets see anymore good stuff...........
let me add a photo...... from 2006
That is my emerson may from easter....... she makes me smile.
i hope to have some of the other two children that make me smile today. then the main guy that always makes me smile...........ok lots of people make me smile.
1 comment:
Wow! Your night must have ended good since you are in such a fabulous mood today! (kiss A**) I'm really not all that bad. Got a tiny nap in at lunch and my meeting tonight got postponed til Wednesday.
Post a Comment