Ok, so if you know me and my camera issues then this will be nooooooooooooo surprise...........
There are many times i take pictures and, I love to do this, they never are seen or heard of again. I saw a good friend, won't mention names, she threatened to steal my memory card so she could take pictures off from feb. with her two children (madison and trey). This was in June 2008. 4 months is not to bad, but I guess she knew she would never see them if she didn't. I did send them to her in July, so I am getting better.
so back to the surprise..........
i went to hook up my docking station so, like my lovely (OCD) brother I can just set my camera on it and it would download to my computer so easily. well, can not for the life of me find the cord.......... so this is the second thing in the last two days that I have mis-placed something. the first is my key to my work file cabinet, mis-placed it. OOPS!!!!!
SO when i said that you will see pictures by August 10th. lets move that back to August 10th of 2009...............
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dear god...i'm still waiting on puerta vallarta May 2007!!
Post a Comment