Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CCC

So if you check Megans blog you will see the pictures and all the news from the CCC (Cabrera's Country club). Next summer I may have a membership fees........ We had a great weekend at the CCC! Then jake spent the weekend camping with my parents in the evening and I spent the evenings doing what I do best.............. So it was all in all a great weekend. I had a WONDERFUL labor day weekend.

Jake is loving school and his best buds in 4th grade. baseball starts this weekend for fall ball and he is loving guitar with his best bud, charlie hayes! we are in a happy place.

Uncle danny was home last week and that was a good time to see him, it was short lived, but well worth every minute.

This week is busy, i joined PTO and won a gift certificate for the first meeting tonight. Love that. Tennis tomorrow. played monday at 9am in the heat and did a great job. got hit in the arm with a ball so this is the second time in the last month. maybe they are trying to tell me something.........Thursday is Gale's Open house and a cook-out. then this weekend I get to go to chicago for a greek reunion. I graduated 10 years ago, can you believe that????? i still feel like I am in college some days. I get to see friends that I have not seen since and I am EXCITED!!!!

SO glad i have great friends in my life, I honestly don't know what I would do without them. AS well as A great family! they are my world.

NEW: Republicans are not looking so good this week. I am now all for OBAMA!
CCC is the best thing this week.
I am popular with Finley and Braden.......
I have a friend in Texas that is expecting.... Congrats to her...... I think this makes 11 people I know now prego..... numbers keep getting bigger.
Actually, corner connection had some older people in last weekend and I was the one that made emily go home early........ Thanks to DR. DD Emergency.
The Pub was a hit, got a party favor, thanks to katie and Dan and it was nice to sit and enjoy my friends and the weather.

2 comments:

Sarah and Kieran said...

hey you! call me if you want to meet up this weekend while you're up here. i know you have greek stuff to do, too..... :)

Sarah and Kieran said...

we'll be out on saturday night, for sure. we're stopping by a party at 7 or so, then probably out to the bars. text me! we can meet up!