Tuesday, September 30, 2008

cry...... A's

This is a quick one, sorry no pictures..........
Went to see Night at Rodanth (what? how do you say it or spell it really).
I cried until i couldn't breath out of my noise. I went with Danielle (who is no longer a dud) and April. They wanted to wait to leave at the end, so know one would see their friend with the RED eyes. It was a great movie....... a great love story...... I CRIED!!!!!!! she did say in the movie to her daughter, hold out until you find that one that makes you feel like you can be and do anything (something like that)... I looked at D and said I am waiting, I am waiting...... she started to laugh and i almost peed myself........... Anyway, had a great Tuesday, free popcorn and a great movie with good friends............

Next and most important of this week. Jake brought home 3 test.......ALL A'S!!!!!!! I am so proud. He must of got the brains from me..... D and April remember I am pretty...........

Scenic drive this weekend, food food food...........
oh and it is cold in galesburg........ can't handle that...........
that is it for now........

No comments: