Shout out to Michelle, It is her Birthday and she, Jakob and I went to Jalisco's to celebrate. Yes, she is one of my friends that likes this as much as me...............
Its also one of my brothers close friends, Chicklet's birthday too...... Yay for birthdays.
Now lets back track, sat. i went to a greek reunion.......... lets just say my friends from college are all the same and I can at least say that we still do the same things together............. it was a great time to see them all and even though it is TUESDAY i am still feeling a bit sick from saturday. so you all know I had a great time. I can't wait to see them again.......
Sunday was the long ride home and lets just say 1983 called and they want all their fanny packs back! why do people still wear them???????? come on.
It was just as bad at work today when my co-worker said something about her waterbed and I said 1985 called and wanted it back...... she said OH we did get that in 1984! Jason and Danielle at least took the call and sent it back.
so Jake and I are under the weather, my nurse at school probably thinks I am a hypocondriac (SPELLING) because I am in her office often and she said the same thing SINUS! OK so does that mean I can go home....... NO! jake and I are blowing our noses and sneezing and need to now go and rest......
NEW:
Sick so no news today.
2 comments:
no worries, i knew you'd be busy! we'll get together next time we're in town...or next time you're up here. i know where you live. :)
Happy Birthday Michelle!
Post a Comment