I can't wait until Friday. Work is working me so hard these days. I feel like when I get home, I don't' even have the energy to change clothes.
So Wed. I like to play a bit of tennis. This is so I at least exercise once a week. Last night was a workout. I was running to get home, change and feed the dog and let him out and then literally run back to tennis. I get there a few min. late and was ready to go........... So then we are playing, i won the first game. The second game I was working hard to win. I went for a ball that was right down the center........... I dove for it, LITERALLY! As the ladies all turn to watch me, slow motion, dive...... I threw my racket and did a roll, dive, fall, stumble! whatever you want to call it, i landed HARD! i got up and said I am fine, fine, fine fine. I was scratched all down my leg, my bottom hurt and my elbow was all scratched up too. I guess I give the ladies a good laugh. The young one keeps hurting herself............. Pain is still what I feel, but I am not a Quitter!!!! so for next wed. i just need to wear padding. Didn't I fall last year????? but still managed to dance the night away............
Movie night tuesday was awesome girls. AM i the only one that cries at true love stories..........????
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No you are not...I was teary at the little girl thinking of Halle dealing with divorce/custody but SERIOUSLY...SOBBING??!! :-) At least your crying at a movie and not.......do I need to name names??
I got teary too.....but when the baby was born....and when she said she wanted another (in the beginning)....my door is closing as well, but NOT A CHANCE.....not risking a thing...
Post a Comment