Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trains.........


OK, so this week has been all work and no play. Except the wonderful birthday party sat. in Victoria. I must say small towns are a lot of fun. Thanks Emily for being my DD! I loved riding in the new car and all the stations you get on the radio. Like a mobile Karaoke machine...... love it.

Ok, so back to all work and no play. I love Galesburg, I really do...... But the TRAINS are starting to bother me at 6am. I think the conductors or who ever gets to blow the horns do it that early to wake people up. They are up working so lets ruin the sleep for all the people in town. Come on people. I get a bit more time to sleep KEEP IT QUITE!!!!

Then there are the people that stand by the railroad tracks and take pictures of the trains..... really, is this a piece of art............ Maybe they are writing a book on how the trains wake them up in the morning........If you look closely to my picture you will see people standing waiting to take a picture of the train.... seriously........

So beyond that complaint I think we are happy.

Jake is busy with school..... getting into the swing of homework and test and all that fun stuff. I had a few trainings this week and I stressed when they said test at the end, I was trying to remember how to cheat: writing it on my hand, my shoe, in my phone, looking at my neighbors paper.... then they said open book. WOW, I love being an adult. Can't fail those test....... well, I hope not.

Jaci, Parker and Jake and I went to Igor last night, not worth 5.50 and free popcorn. I went to the restroom and was thinking of sitting out the rest of it.

I think this is all I have..........no news is good news.

1 comment:

777clarkstreet said...

Alyssa... Glass half full... where would galesburg be without the trains?