I love this story! i was talking to my good friend D (Danielle) yesterday about making Jake cry (ok not really). But, I asked about a birthday party next weekend and if she was going and then she was telling me about her family reunions (that she has every weekend). She was talking of how others like to have a cocktail and she doesn't really (ok sometimes alone, i think). Well, i said you know how you buy fireworks in a bundle and every so often there is a DUD? she said Yes! i said D is now for DUD! she needs to live it up a little and not be a DUD! hahahaha I love giving D a hard time. Jason is not a dud! maybe that is why she is sooooooo responsible and lectures me on my intake because she is sick of being the babysitter for me and her husband, maybe that is why she stays home.......
D i promise next time you go out I will make you proud........... well maybe........
Ok, NEWS!!!!
there is an engagement! i don't have permission to say names so you will just have to ask me later. but i can say, its not me, or emily, or jaci, or doug, or walker, or anyone that lives in ILLINOIS for that matter.
so congrats to my friends that make silly choices.........
So the rain is making me tired and may just rest all weekend....... ok maybe not.
have a good one and stay dry.
D IS FOR DUD!!!!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Killing me....you can't put info on there to tease me! I want to know who! nic
who's engaged, Alyssa?? :)
Post a Comment