Wanted to shout out to my mother, THANKS FOR THE JIMMY JOHNS TONIGHT! She was in Peoria for work and texted she would get me a sandwich!!!! made my Thursday! really, that is all it takes.
Jake and I came home, he started performing arts tonight, after I picked him up. He loves performing arts. We just relaxed and I got caught up on Gossip girl as he read a book for school. what a great kid i have. He then went and took the dog out and he pooped (the dog Silly) in the neighbors yard. So Jake had to go and get it, could we find it in the dark. Nope. Then Jake said I smell it, we keep looking. He keeps smelling it...... HUMMMMMMMM
where could it be..............
ON THE BOTTOM of his shoes. UGH! it will smell in 4th grade tomorrow.........
Oh, check out carol's blog.......... the most beautiful picture..... Alison and Amy I am waiting to see your belly's on the blog........
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stop...carol is much braver than I am. my fatness is under wraps.
Post a Comment